For chefs who are genuinely passionate about flavour, sometimes ‘off the shelf’ just isn’t good enough. In these situations, The Cambridge Distillery is able to create specific flavour profiles to serve specific purposes.
- To push the boundaries of what is possible in gin production, we created a blend using ants in place of citrus for the cutting edge food research organization Nordic Food Lab
- We created a seasonal gin for the Michelin Starred Master Chef judge Wout Bru in his exhibition restaurant ‘LO’ in Antwerp
- Michelin Starred Morston Hall uses botanicals foraged from the coastal path in the local area for their Tailored Gin
- For Cambridge’s newest Michelin Starred restaurant, Alimentum, we blended an exciting new gin using truffle and Lady Grey
- Skilled forager and Michelin Starred chef James Knappet collects his own botanicals for use in their Bubble Dogs gin
Because of our unique approach to gin production, our Master Distiller can collaborate with any chef to create a unique gin, specific to your restaurant. We can even use botanicals foraged from your own gardens or local area.
However, due to the volume restrictions of our hand-made techniques we regret that we are not able to work with all those who apply.
If you would like further information about creating a tailored gin for your restaurant, please contact us directly, providing us with the essential information for your business, including contact details.