Each botanical is individually distilled by hand, under vacuum, in tiny volumes before being blended together to create this supremely elegant gin. We use low temperature distillation to capture the freshest possible flavours.
Our bottles are printed here in Cambridge, one at a time, using traditional silk-screen printing techniques. You can expect to find tiny differences between each bottle which signify this hand-crafted technique.
After a host of international critical acclaim, our Japanese Gin was listed as one of the world’s Top 50 Spirit launches of 2014. We won the DOUBLE GOLD in the China & Hong Kong Wine & Spirits Best Value Awards, and the trophy for Gin of the Year 2015.
- Juniper: No gin is gin without Juniper. We use the best we can source: organic and hand-harvested in Macedonia
- Shiso leaf is a beautiful culinary herb from Japan, often used for seasoning as well as a natural plate for wasabi
- Seasame seeds feature so strongly in Japanese cooking that the country has become the world’s largest importer of sesame seed! We use a roasted white seed which offers a smooth, nutty profile
- Cucumber is a popular ingredient in both sushi and gin. We only use fresh cucumber, capturing its fresh green character by distilling it at low temperatures under vacuum
- Sanshō is a spice with a distinctive and broad flavour, playing the role of the earthy, root botanicals commonly found in London Dry Gin
- Yuzu has an aromatic zest, often used in place of lemon zest in Japanese cuisine. It plays exactly the same role in Japanese Gin, bringing clean, crisp citrus character
You can also find Japanese Gin in selected high quality Japanese venues, including both Nobu London and Nobu Berkeley ST.
Please direct any enquiries to email@example.com or follow us on Twitter: