The Cambridge Distillery has been referred to as ‘the pinnacle of the 21st century gin renaissance’ and has created some of the world’s most innovative and coveted spirits. We will soon be opening the doors to an exciting new venue in the centre of the city:
Cambridge Gin Laboratory has been designed to welcome groups for tastings, tours and workshops which will offer a glimpse behind the scenes of the distillery.
We’re looking for bright, engaging and enthusiastic people to join our team. We’ve a reputation for perfection, and want to work with people keen to continue in that vein.
We have positions available with hours ranging from one evening a week to full-time. All positions will require availability on evenings and weekends, and will be based in the lab in central Cambridge.
Suitable applicants will:
- Be highly motivated to join our hard working and innovative team
- Be able to present confidently and clearly
- Have a good working knowledge of gin, and the broader spirits industry
- Like dogs (especially Labradors)
Further desirable attributes include:
- A formal qualification in wines / spirits (eg WSET)
- Two years or more experience in the wine / spirits trade, especially in customer facing roles
- A full, clean drivers license
*UPDATE* Applications for this role are now closed. However, if you are keen to join our team as it continues to grow, please email us with your CV and cover note. We will contact you as and when appropriate positions become available.