The first week of the Olympics has seen a string of phenomenal successes for Team GB.
Our athletes have rowed, cycled, run, jumped, sailed, shot and tennis-ed (?) their way to an astonishing 16 Golds, shared by 30 elated individuals.
Here’s the list of honour, in chronological order:
- Helen Glover & Heather Stanning
- Bradley Wiggins
- Tim Baillie& Etienne Scott
- Peter Wilson
- Philip Hindes, Jason Kenny & Sir Chris Hoy
- Katherine Grainger & Anna Watkins
- Steven Burke,Ed Clancy, Pete Kennaugh & Geraint Thomas
- Victoria Pendleton
- Tom James, Alex Gregory,Pete Reed & Andrew Triggs Hodge
- Kat Copeland & SophieHosking
- Dani King, Laura Trott & Joanna Rowsell
- Jessica Ennis
- Greg Rutherford
- Mo Farrah
- Ben Ainslie
- Andy Murray
We are offering each and everyone of these inspiring athletes their very own bespoke gin blend with which to toast their success.
If your name is on the list, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll do the rest!
Go Team GB!
PS – If you’re a mere mortal, but still quite like the idea of having your own gin blend, you can do so easily by visiting our Gin Tailoring pages.